Cost of Dental Implants – Naples, FL
An Investment in Your Quality of Life
Comparing the cost of dental implants in Naples is an impossible task, because none of the prices you find will match up. Why’s that? There are several factors that go into determining the cost of replacing missing teeth because every patient’s mouth is different, and every treatment varies. That’s why the best way to learn the cost of your unique procedure is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Skupny. He’ll examine your mouth and provide you with a treatment outline that can answer any lingering questions you may have. In the meantime, here are some factors that go into determining how much your procedure will cost.
Types of Dental Implants
There are several types of dental implants used to address different tooth loss situations. Depending on your needs, Dr. Skupny may recommend one of the following:
- Implant-Retained Crown: If you’re missing a single tooth, you can still get it replaced with a dental implant in Naples. We can attach a custom-tailored dental crown that is virtually indistinguishable from your home-grown teeth to your implant. That way, you won’t have an embarrassing gap in your smile where harmful oral bacteria can hideout.
- Implant-Retained Bridge: If you’re missing multiple consecutive teeth, we may recommend an implant-retained bridge to replace it. With a traditional bridge, your healthy teeth will need to be altered to anchor your replacement tooth in place. Because your bridge will be attached to implants instead of other teeth, you’ll be able to preserve your natural teeth.
- Implant-Retained Denture: Dentures retained by implants are the costliest procedure because they can replace an entire arch of missing teeth at a time. The implants provide added support and stability, so you can confidently eat, speak, and smile again.
What are the Stages of Dental Implant Treatment?
One fact about the dental implant procedure that many patients aren’t aware of is that it’s separated into several appointments and procedures. This allows you to split up the cost of the entire process into multiple payments over the course of several months.
Each phase of the process has a separate fee attached to it. Some of these include:
- Initial consultation.
- Local anesthesia.
- Implant placement surgery.
- Abutment placement.
- Custom restoration placement.
Are Dental Implants Worth the Investment?
Patients and professionals will both agree that dental implants are well worth the investment of your time and money. When you consider the overall value of dental implants in Naples compared to traditional restorations, you’ll notice that they actually save you money over time.
Instead of needing to have traditional restoration replaced every seven or so years, your dental implants will be able to last you up to 35 years with the proper maintenance. That means you’ll be paying for less visits to your dentist while enjoying strong, sturdy, high-quality replacement teeth that you can count on.
Does My Dental Insurance Cover Dental Implants?
Most dental insurance plans don’t cover the cost of implants because they consider them a cosmetic procedure still. At Island Coast Dentistry, we will gladly file any insurance claims for you as a courtesy so you can be reimbursed directly if your insurance company covers a portion of the process. However, Dr. Skupny isn’t a contracted provider for any insurance plans and doesn’t participate in Health Management Organizations. For payment options, we accept checks, cash, and credit cards, and we also offer flexible payment plans and additional financing options.